Tell us your love story!
We want to hear how you met your RU sweetheart
Love is in the air -
Has Cupid pierced your heart
with his arrows in the hallways of RU?
RU still with your RU sweetheart? We know that Cupid’s flown through the halls of Roosevelt University and because of his bow and arrows, there are lots of RU couples out there.
We’d love to hear about your first date with your RU sweetheart. Tell us your story and you could win a $100 gift card and you’ll see your love story in the fall 2013 edition of Roosevelt Review. We’re looking for stories that are romantic, touching, and funny.
Here are the rules:
* Stories must be received no later than 5:00pm February 7th, 2013 – the winners will be announced on February 14th, 2013 – Valentine’s Day!
* The contest is open to spouses or partners.
* Both you and your souse/partner must be RU alumni – either graduated or attended for at least one semester.
* An independent panel of judges will decide on the winner. The decision of the judges is final.
* Please keep your entry to 500 words or less.
So, dust off those photo albums and annuals and let us know about your first date – no matter how crazy your story can be!
Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.